Save 20% Off Your Wedding Package!
now booking 2018—2019 weddings
Pricing the priceless with Stacy Jett Photography is part of giving you an uncompromised value for the romantic moments in between that you do not ever want to forget!
My most popular wedding package starts at $3,200.
Starting your story now includes:
- a detailed pre-wedding consultation,
- a complimentary engagement session,
- unlimited coverage of your wedding day,
- hundreds of professionally edited, high-resolution digital images with reproduction release,
- and an online gallery for you to easily access and order high quality prints and products.
Price is dependent on the chosen location, and there may be additional travel fees. Upon signing the contract, a non-refundable retainer for 50% of the total cost will be required. There will be no hidden fees or extra costs.
I fully understand that everyone's Big Day has different needs. My other affordable wedding photography packages can be tailored for a proposal, bridal, engagement, or elopement, as well as prints, albums, and whatever else you can dream up.
Inquire about pricing.
Lifestyle portrait commissions begin at $300.
These digital life collections may include your family, such as maternity, newborns, babies, children, or pets, as well as anniversary, high school senior pictures, or "just because".
All portraits include a 2-hour session that yields professionally edited, high-resolution digital images with reproduction release. I require that payment be made in full when you sign the contract.
I am also available to shoot business products, food, and advertising, as well as corporate events, trade shows, and public relations. If you need real estate photography for homes, apartments, and offices, I can do it. Just get in touch for an estimate and to set-up an appointment.
HOW I BOOK
My process is simple:
- You contact me EARLY to schedule a date because without a contract and retainer fee or payment in place I cannot promise you anything;
- We meet together and discuss your needs and any concerns you may have;
- We agree upon a firm date and time to shoot;
- We then both sign a contract to work with each other;
- You give me a non-refundable retainer fee for a wedding or pay me in full for a portrait;
- You keep in touch with me via email and phone for any unexpected event changes;
- And we will do a venue walk through prior to the shoot and go over final details.